Optimize your site's pages, content and structure. Minimze your bounce rates, and improve your user engagement and experience metrics for better rankings.
On-Page Optimization is one of the top 3 ranking factors in Google.
Poor on-page optimization can hurt your rankings forever.
The very first element you need to attend to is your on-page optimization. Good on-page optimization begins with optimizing your site for a good user experience.
Google is now measuring how users interact with your website. Google has filed patents which specify that they're now using anonymous Chrome behaviourial tracking to measure your site's User Experience and User Engagement metrics.
If users find you on Google and leave your site quickly, because they are not satisfied - its going to hurt your rankings.
There are over 100 on-page optimization factors that you need to look at carefully while performing an on-page audit.
When you work with us, we run through our entire on-page optimization checklist and identify all the issues your site is facing and how things need to be fixed. We analyze every page of your site, and its overall architecture from an SEO perspective. We have advanced tools and site crawlers that help us do this. We also have an expert to thoroughly your site manually for things tools cannot achieve.
Getting an expert to do an SEO Audit of your website is one of the first action steps you need to take. We'll help you get this done right the first time, and then we'll work with your team to help you fix things.
Proper On-Page Optimization Will Help You
- Optimize your site not only for Google but users who come to your site from Google.
- Perfect the User Experience of visitors on your site when they find you through Google.
- Maximize the User Engagement Metrics so Google realizes you have a quality site (yes they can see this)
- Minimize your "bounce rates" so Google does not demote your site once it starts ranking.
- Allow your site to be structured in such a way as to maximize the "link juice" flow through the pages.
- Structure your site in the best possible manner so it ranks easily when you get backlinks.
- Minimize any link juice leakage and errors that may be occuring inadvertently.
- Get the maximum SEO value from each of your pages by optimizing your Meta tags, images, H1, H2 tags etc.
- Avoid any over-optimization and keyword stuffing issues that you may be engaging in that can hurt you.
- Put in place schematic issues that can help you get better Click Through Rates.
- Improve the clickability of your SERP results so you get the extra ranking boosts that Google gives as a result.
Ready to Rank on Top?
We're very selective while choosing whom we work with. If you're a small business thats self-funded and just starting out, we may not be the right team for you. We typically work with estabilished businesses that have customers and an online website. That said, we also do often tend to work with startups that have solid funding and/or a business model that is unique and exciting.
Please do complete the pre-qualification form at the link below, so you may help us understand your business better. We will then follow up with an initial consultion call at no charge with you. Kindly ensure you fill up all the required fields. Thank you!